Saturday, January 21, 2012

...in being a kid sometimes

So every now and then I like to watch kids movies. I know I'm a bit strange. But I am loving the princess diaries right now. I read the books an love the movies. Anne Hathaway is a wonderful actress. I just love the whole fairy tale princess story. But what girl doesn't??

Mom and I watches the notebook tonight. We missed the first part which to me is the best part. The last half is just sad and I bawled at the end when they died in each others arms. Sorry that was a spoiler to anyone that hadn't seen it or read the book.

Oh so I have found the blogger app for the iPhone so maybe I can keep up with my blog a little better. I could blog between classes now. :) I'm supposed to be able to upload photos somehow. So I might try that.

Well I'm off to watch the rest of the princess diaries and go to bed. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment