Thursday, January 19, 2012

...in checking in.

Yes I am still alive. I know I haven't been writing like I said I would but with school, work , and homework it can be a bit stressful and im trying to get as much sleep as possible( which if you know me can be hard sometimes and easier others. Like on the weekends when I nap on the couch because I'm too tired to do anything. ) but classes have been great so far. It's just all my professors seem to be piling on the homework. It's only been the first week and I've already had like 10 assignments due for 5 classes. I guess that's when you know you are truly in college. There is no slacking here. But I do enjoy my geology and western civ class that I have on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I wish they were every single day. The class I hate most is college algebra. I am horrible at math. Give me English and history and science any day. I would rather have my blood drawn and get shots all in one day than have to deal with math. Random fact about me I hate needles. I hate getting blood drawn but I have to get it drawn every couple of months or so for my thyroid tests. But ive gotten better about them. However shots are another story. The last shot I got was for menengitus (sp?) like 2 years ago. And they put a latex bandaid on me without asking if I was allergic to latex, which I am. Ugh. That still makes me mad. But I'm ranting because I'm tired. And I have a headache. Oh and they put peppers on my nachos tonight. Big no no. My food had a weird twang to it. It was strange. Ok. That was more ranting. Night everyone. Sorry of there are spelling and grammar issues. iPhone typing is hard. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment