Tuesday, January 24, 2012

...in orange juice.

I used to not drink orange juice. Like there is just something about it that grossed me out. I don't know if it was the pulp or if it was too sour. Or maybe because every time I tried to drink a glass it was right after I brushed my teeth and if you haven't had the misfortune to have gone through that don't do it!! It is nasty. Gatorade is the same way. At least the fruit punch one which is the only flavor I will drink. And it can't be g2 because that has the consistency of hot jello. I know weird. But back to orange juice. Last night at Walmart with my mom I decided that I wanted orange juice. We just bought the cheap in a carton oj. I drank 2 glasses tonight. I am shocked and proud of myself. Besides the piece of brownie I had today I did fairly well on eating better today. I had Cheerios for breakfast, a protein shake and some guacamole ( I know weird combo) the. We had blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs ( which speaking of things I never eat. I hate eggs. And I actually ate a scoop of scrambles eggs. They had to have some cheese melted on them but they were still eggs. Oh and I love cheese too. I could put it on everything. ) and sausage and bacon. Not too bad. So tomorrow I am going to start going I the adult tumbling class with my older sister. This should be interesting. I haven't really done any tumbling since middle school. And I quit right before I broke my wrist. Then knee problems came in high school. But I'm going to get motivated and go no matter what. I also might swim on Saturdays at the college pool since it is open swim all day. Well that's it for tonight. I have to get up early for m dentist appt. night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment