Tuesday, January 31, 2012

...in technology and learning new things.

So I realized tonight as I was booting up my laptop I haven't used it in quite a while. I check everything on my phone. Emails, Facebook, blog, grades. The only thing I need a computer for is to do online homework and printing off notes. But usually I do those while I'm on campus since they have nice computers.

Today I learned a little about hieroglyphics in western civ. I spelled my name and I'm hoping it's right. It prolly says some crazy thing in real life but oh well. I think it's pretty cool.

Well I have a test to study for : total wellness. It should be fairly easy. Night everyone.

My computer. The poor thing. Yes that is a singer sewing machine as the desktop image. Yes I did take the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment