Tuesday, January 3, 2012

...that I am already doing bad with this project

Well I failed to take a picture with my camera. However I did take a picture with my iphone if i could only figure out how to upload it to this blog. Haha that might be a bit of a challenge for me since technology and i are not on the same page alot of the time. Well I understand technology, it just hates me and decides to break.Oh well moving on.

So today was fairly boring. I didn't have to work, I sat around with my dogs just chillin(does anyone use that word anymore or am i just lame?) and watching the Switched at Birth marathon. I love that show. I dont think it is so much the switched at birth story line but the whole deaf story line. I love sign language. I think it is beautiful how signers use their hands and bodys and can convey just as much as someone that speaks english. It's just amazing. I hope to learn it some day. I know some random words and phrases like thank you and yes/no.

Other than sitting at home I went into town to run some errands and to go see my niece. The first thing on my list was to stop at the bank. There was a huge line since it is the first of the month. But that really doesn't have anything to do with my story. There was an older woman in front of me. There was something off about her just by the way she looked but when she spoke I knew she had to be mentally ill but I still couldn't help but stifle a giggle. As I'm standing about 6 feet away from her she looks to her left (where no one is standing) and starts talking to the air. It was like she still had an imaginary friend. But she was bickering with it almost. The only thing I got out of her conversation was "I will not fall to Hilary Clinton's wrath!" (this was where I laughed a little). Then she is going on and on about insurance and her social security card. It was nuts. But then I thought back when I was a kid and asked myself, Did I have an imaginary friend? And I've been thinking about that all day and I can't recall having one. Maybe I should pretend I have one tomorrow just for grins...hmm maybe.

Scarlett, my niece, was adorable as ever. We had a arguement (just with words) but of course I couldn't understand her baby gibberish and she was clearly trying to tell me I was wrong. What was this arguement about you ask? Well I was trying to get her to say auntie and she would just shake her head and say "ma ba". Everytime I asked her to say auntie she would give the same response. I have no idea what is going through that kids' head. Tomorrow is her birthday so that should be interesting.

Well I think that is it for this post.

Oh I bought these awesome saloon doors today. I know random but they are supposed to go in the dining room(on the wall as decoration).

OK! have a great day/night.
and in honor of winning the fiesta bowl here is one of my old pictures.go pokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment