Sunday, January 29, 2012

...in cold

Today I went fishing with my dad and one of his friends out on the lake. It was cold today but it was going to be my first time back on the lake since I was little and first time fishing with my license so I was pretty excited to be going. I had on thermals and my coveralls( which are too short for me but they still kept me warm) and a hoodie. We sat out in the cold for at least 4 and a half hours and caught nothing. I was hoping to catch a catfish since that's what we really went out there for but nothing was latching on to the hooks. Oh well there is always next time. Maybe it will be warmer.

So ever since we got home I have wanted a cold, slushie, beverage. So I put my Gatorade in the freezer and by the time I remembered it it was completely frozen. That was a fail.

But right now I'm in bed with wrangler. His cold nose keeps poking me on the knee. Maybe he is telling me to go to bed. That sounds like a great idea. Night all!

This picture is from the other day. Isn't he so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment